Product information "PowerBar Recovery Max, 1144 g can"
In order to get the maximum out of your training or competitions, it is important to support regeneration. For this purpose, PowerBar RECOVERY MAX was developed on the basis of sports nutrition science. The powder combines high glycemic carbohydrates with protein. Carbohydrates help to fill up the energy tanks (glycogen stores) and protein supports the building and maintenance of muscle mass. For this, ingredients of the highest quality such as whey protein and oat flour are used, and it also contains zinc and magnesium.
Carbohydrate-protein beverage powder for adult athletes with magnesium and zinc - raspberry flavor.
The advantages at first sight:
- With 10 g premium whey protein per serving
- With high-glycemic carbohydrates (such as maltodextrin from corn) and high-quality oat flour
- With zinc and magnesium. Zinc supports the normal function of the immune system. Magnesium helps reduce tiredness
- No antioxidant vitamins, so as not to hinder training adaptation after training
- Free from artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners (according to law), stabilizers and thickeners
- Carbohydrates contribute to the restoration of normal muscle function (contraction) after very intensive and / or very long physical activity, which leads to exhaustion of the muscles and the glycogen stores in the skeletal muscles *
* For this positive effect, a total of 4 g of carbohydrates per kg of body weight from all sources should be consumed in the form of several servings in the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours after the end of the stated physical activity.
- Consume 1-2 servings per day immediately after exercising.
- After intense exercise: 2 servings. After light exercise: 1 serving.
- As part of a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Preparation (1 portion): Mix 44 g (approx. 3 measuring spoons - enclosed) with 125 ml of water.
||per 100 g
||per serving (44 g) *
||per 2 servings (88g) **
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
||189 mg (50% ***)
||83.2 mg (22% ***)
||166 mg (44% ***)
||5.6 mg (56% ***)
||2.5 mg (25% ***)
||4.9 mg (49% ***)
* Mix 1 serving = 44 g (approx. 3 measuring spoons) with 125 ml of water
** Mix 2 servings = 88 g (approx. 6 measuring spoons) with 250 ml of water
*** the nutrient reference value
Maltodextrin (51%), whey protein (milk) (29%), sugar, oat flour (2%), acidity regulator (citric acid), magnesium carbonate, zinc citrate, salt, natural flavor, color (beetroot), emulsifier (soy lecithins).