Product information "PowerBar Powergel Fruit, 24 x 41 g bags"
Do you do intensive sports and are you looking for a tasty and easy-to-consume energy boost? Experts recommend up to 90 g of carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
Proven functionality, now without preservatives! POWERGELs FRUIT are based on refreshing fruit juice concentrates and contain sodium C2MAX - a scientifically developed 2: 1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources. Along with the new, easier-to-consume consistency, the optimized formulation of the POWERGELs is now better in taste than ever before, free from the 14 main allergens, artificial flavors and preservatives!
- Proven functionality: 25 g C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix and 200 mg sodium per sachet
- Based on refreshing, concentrated fruit juices
- Improved recipe: Now without preservatives, with an optimized taste and free from the 14 main allergens and artificial flavors
- Innovative packaging: easy to open and prevents additional waste through "trash chain"
- Mango - passion fruit flavor also contains 50 mg of caffeine per sachet
14 main allergens - according to regulation 1169/2011
Nutritional values may vary depending on taste - see nutritional information for taste-specific information.
||Per 100 g
||per bag (41 g)
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
Maltodextrin, water, fructose, fruit juice concentrates (17%) (apple, mango, passion fruit), sodium chloride, guarana extract, sodium citrate, natural flavors, caffeine (0.1%), acidulants (citric acid).
- During endurance sports, up to 90 g of carbohydrates per hour are recommended, depending on the intensity and duration. 1 POWERGEL FRUIT provides approx. 25 g of carbohydrates
- Consume 1 sachet with water every 20 - 45 minutes during intense physical activity
- For caffeine-free flavors: 1 - 4 sachets per day
- for flavors with caffeine: 1 - 3 sachets / day
- For flavors containing caffeine: Increased caffeine content (121 mg / 100g; 50 mg / bag). Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women