You lose more than just water through sweating. Your body needs electrolytes and carbohydrates to be able to absorb water faster. ISOMAX - Isotonic Sports Drink is a perfect choice for hard training sessions, competitions and when your buddies have to be shown again where the hammer is.
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution helps maintain endurance performance during longer units.
- As the first sports drink on the market, it provides the body with "5 electrolytes" all 5 main electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio as they are lost through sweat
- Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix carbohydrate mixture contains a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- 75mg caffeine per serving
- Contains 400mg of the amino acid L-arginine per serving and thus provides the body with a quickly available protein building block.
- With natural flavors, free of colorings and preservatives * (* according to law)
- New recipe: with improved quality & improved taste
||per 100 g
||per (50 g) *
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
||per 100 g
||per serving (50g) *
||338 mg (17% **)
||169 mg (8% **)
||670 mg (84% **)
||335 mg (42% **)
||121 mg (15% **)
||60.3 mg (8% **)
||58.2 mg (16% **)
||29.1 mg (8% **)
* per 50 g powder in 750ml water / **% of the nutrient reference value
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrate, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium carbonate), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-arginine (0.8%), natural flavor, beetroot juice powder, fruit and vegetable concentrates (safflower, Lemon), caffeine. May contain traces of soy and milk.
? Preparation: for an isotonic drink mix 50g (approx. 3 measuring spoons) with 750ml water.
- 1 serving / day
General hydration recommendation for activities> 60 minutes:
- Drink 200-300ml in the hour before exercise
- Drink 150-200ml every 15 minutes during exercise
- ISOMAX also contributes to your carbohydrate intake. One serving provides 45 g of carbohydrates. During sport, the consumption of up to 90g of carbohydrates per hour is recommended, depending on the intensity and duration.
- In addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Contains caffeine (10mg / 100ml). Not recommended for children and pregnant women.