When you exercise, you lose water and electrolytes through sweating. Your body needs the right mix of electrolytes and carbohydrates to be able to absorb water more effectively. In addition, the right energy supply is crucial - depending on the intensity and duration of the physical activity, up to 90g carbohydrates per hour are recommended.
ISOACTIVE - Isotonic Sports Drink is perfect for your training or other sporting activities due to its refreshing taste, because it provides you with 3 advantages in one product: liquid, electrolytes and carbohydrates.
- With the "5 electrolytes", ISOACTIVE supplies the body with the 5 main electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio that you lose through sweat
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix carbohydrate mixture contains a 2: 1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- With natural flavors - without preservatives * (* according to law)
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution improves the absorption of water during exercise
||per 100 g
||per serving (33g)
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
||330 mg (17% **)
||109 mg (5% **)
||1080 mg (135% **)
||356 mg (45% **)
||178 mg (22% **)
||58; 7 mg (7% **)
||68 mg (18% **)
||22.4 mg (6% **)
* per 33g powder in 500ml water / **% of the nutrient reference value
Glucose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium gluconate, potassium chloride, magnesium citrate, calcium lactate), acidifier (citric acid), natural flavor, safflower concentrate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide). May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk, soy and nuts.
Preparation: Dissolve 33g (approx. 3 tablespoons) in 500ml water
General hydration recommendation for activities> 60 minutes:
- Drink 200-300ml in the hour before exercise
- Drink 150-200ml every 15 minutes during exercise
- ISOACTIVE also contributes to your carbohydrate intake. One serving provides 29g of carbohydrates. During exercise, up to 90g carbohydrates per hour are recommended, depending on the intensity and duration.