Train + Sustain !
Support your muscles and reduce exhaustion when training with the Gold Standard from Optimum Nutrition!
The Gold Standard BCAA Train + Sustain Powder is based on BCAAs, which are valued by athletes for their ability to protect muscles during endurance training and to start the muscle building process after strength training. This banned substance tested formula also contains electrolytes, antioxidant vitamin C, and other performance-enhancing ingredients in a lightly flavored blend that encourages drinking throughout your workout.
- 5 g BCAAs in a ratio of 2: 1: 1; for muscle support
- Vitamin C and zinc support immunity.
- Magnesium supports the muscles
- Magnesium and vitamin C reduce tiredness and exhaustion
- A unique formula with rose root and zinc.
- Rose root for endurance support
- 220 mg performance-enhancing electrolytes
- 100% of the daily value for vitamin C.
- Checked for prohibited substances
- Only about 30 calories per serving
- Light, refreshing and easy to drink
Mix 9.5 g (~ 2 heaped measuring spoons) with 350 ml of cold water. Recommended daily intake: 1 serving per day.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended consumption. Keep out of reach of children. People with impaired kidney function and people following a diet with low protein intake should seek medical advice before consumption.
||Per 9.5 g
||133 kJ / 32 kcal
|Rhodiola rosea (rose root)
* RM: reference quantity
Mixture of branched-chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin), acidulants (citric acid, malic acid, L (+) - tartaric acid), aromas, Rhodiola rosea root extract, L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide, Calcium silicate), sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, sweeteners (sucralose), coloring agents (beta-carotene, curcumin), zinc oxide.