Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, 2260 g can, Banana Cream
FOR MUSCLE SUPPORT AND REGENERATION
Gold Standard Whey from Optimum Nutrition has been the number one whey protein powder worldwide for over 20 years!
- Main Ingredient: Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolates & ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- About 4 grams of glutamine & glutamic acid in each serving
- More than 5 grams of the naturally occurring amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine and valine in each serving.
- Whey protein: for building and maintaining muscle
- BCAAs: for endurance and relaxation
- Small amounts of sugar and fat support a healthy diet
- Efficient and absorbent quickly
- enjoy at any time of the day; be it as a shake or as a complement to your favorite dishes and drinks.
Not suitable for people with pre-existing medical conditions, those taking prescription medication, for people under the age of 18, during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
To meet the daily dose of protein, healthy adults are advised to consume a combination of protein-rich foods and protein supplements as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Add a heaping scoop (31 g) of Gold Standard 100% Whey to 180-240 ml (6-8 oz) of cold water and mix, shake, or stir until the powder is completely dissolved in the water.
TIP : Adjust with more or less water depending on your taste.
||per 100 g
||per 30 g
||374 kcal / 1564 kJ
||112 kcal / 469 kJ
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
Ingredients of Banana Cream (2260 g can):
Protein mixture (whey protein isolate * [emulsifier: soy lecithins], whey protein concentrate *, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate *), flavors, color (curcumin), salt, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-K), enzyme complex (amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-D-galactosidase Lipase). *From milk
Note for allergy sufferers:
Contains: milk, soy (Lecitine). May contain: gluten, egg, nuts and peanuts