The advantages at a glance:
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Iron contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in cell division
Iron is an essential trace element for everyone. Often it is not possible to consume enough iron, because the body can only use it to a limited extent from a normal diet. Women in particular often have an increased need for iron.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal with water.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children.
Note for allergy sufferers:
May contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and egg protein.
|| per 100 g
||per serving (1 capsule)
|| 238 kcal / 991 kJ
||1.1 kcal 7 4.6 kJ
|| 1.0 g
|- hereof: saturated fatty acids
|- of which sugars
||14mg (100% *)
*)% NRV = nutrient reference values for an average adult
cellulose filler, iron (II) gluconate, beef gelatine (capsule), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids).