Product information "IronMaxx Green Amino, 550 capsules jar"
The advantages at a glance:
- 88.0% (in dry matter) pure protein hydrolyzate in capsule form!
- Gentle hydrolysis process! (100% enzymatic)
- First class soy protein hydrolyzate! 100% GMO-free (non-GMO)
- Optimized with valuable whey protein hydrolyzate!
- Very low fat and carbohydrate content!
- Safe for people with lactose intolerance!
- 100% tasteless!
- Great price / performance ratio!
Amino acid capsules made from high-performance protein hydrolyzate!
Green Amino provides your muscles with enzymatically split protein building blocks in capsule form. The difference to protein powders is easy to explain: Before our body can use proteins, they have to be digested into their individual components in the gastrointestinal tract. In contrast to this, the amino acids in Green Amino are already enzymatically split up, which means they are already broken down into their individual building blocks. As a result, they get into the bloodstream much faster and are immediately available to the body for all processes.
The required amount of protein / amino acids for bodybuilders and strength athletes is approx. 2 g of protein daily per kilogram of body weight. The amount of amino acids consumed is made up of the protein content of the food and the dietary supplements used. This is how you can determine how many amino acids you need to take in to optimally meet your needs. The best time to take amino acid capsules is immediately after your workout and between meals. The amino acid content in the blood is lowest at these times of the day. Use Green Amino and supply your muscles with easily absorbable building blocks.
For whom are amino acid capsules particularly recommended?
- Green Amino is ideal as a practical protein supplier between meals. Particularly recommended for competitive athletes and ambitious bodybuilders / strength athletes.
- Whether at home or on the go: Green Amino amino acid capsules provide you with high-quality protein building blocks simply and effectively. A tip for on the go: Use Green Amino in combination with the practical IronMaxx® pill box.
- In the case of a strict diet in which the purest possible protein with a minimal fat content should be consumed.
- For athletes who would like to cover their protein needs with a tasteless product.
Can I replace my protein powder concentrate with Green Amino?
It is difficult to completely cover the increased protein requirement of a bodybuilder or strength athlete by consuming amino acid capsules. The amount of capsules required for this would be very expensive on the one hand and not too practical on the other. Therefore, it is still important not to forego the basic supply of protein via a protein powder concentrate.
Take 6 capsules 3 times a day between meals with 1 / 3l of water. On training days, take an additional 6 capsules immediately after training.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children.
Note for allergy sufferers:
Contains lactose and soy.
May contain traces of gluten and hen's egg white.
||per 100 g
||per serving (6 capsules)
||350 kcal / 1484 kJ
||15.0 kcal / 63.6 kJ
|- of which total Fatty acids
|- of which sugars
Amino acid profile:
||per 100 g
||per serving (35.4 g protein)
Soy protein hydrolyzate, gelatine (capsule), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids), whey protein hydrolyzate (contains lactose), vegetable oil, coloring agents (E 132, E 171, E 172).