The advantages at a glance:
- Creatine increases physical performance during high-speed strength training as part of short-term, intense physical activity (when taking at least 3g per day!)
- Excellent price / performance ratio!
- Free from lactose, gluten, sugar, salt, eggs and yeast
- Free from wheat and milk components
- Free from colorings and preservatives
- Free of ingredients from genetically modified plants
What is Creatine Monohydrate?
Many athletes around the world have the same training goals. They wish to be able to lift heavy weights or gain more muscle mass. High-performance athletes train hard to optimize their endurance, to run faster or jump higher. Supplementing your diet with creatine monohydrate can bring you closer to your training goal. One reason why creatine has become one of the most famous and popular nutritional supplements for athletes. Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is involved in energy metabolism and muscular performance. More than 95% of the creatine in the human body is in the muscles. That is why it is found in food mainly in protein-rich foods, such as meat and fish.
Although still found on some product packaging, creatine charging is considered out of date and is not considered advisable by nutritionists. Studies have shown that creatine charging can no longer be recommended because the highest creatine level is already reached after 2 weeks of creatine intake even without charging.
- Bodybuilding, weight training, speed weight training and strength endurance.
- Athletics, soccer, handball, ice hockey, volleyball, tennis, squash, cycling, triathlon, marathon.
- Creatine is also used more and more in recreational sports.
Creatine can be combined excellently with weight gainers.
Take 3-4 capsules of creatine twice a day with water (3-4 capsules 1/2 hour before and 3-4 capsules within an hour after training). On non-training days, you should take 3-4 capsules of creatine in the morning and 3-4 capsules in the evening. A charging phase is not necessary.
Creatine intake should only last for a few weeks.
Weight gain can occur. The product is unsuitable for children and young people. To achieve the positive effect, 3 g of creatine should be consumed per day. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Do not use as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle should be ensured.
Note for allergy sufferers:
May contain traces of gluten, soy, lactose and egg protein.
||per 100 g
||per serving (6 capsules)
||51.7 kcal / 218 kJ
||1.4 kcal / 6.0 kJ
|- of which total Fatty acids
|- of which sugars
Creatine monohydrate, beef gelatine (capsule), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).