Product information "Frey Nutrition Zinc 25 mg, 120 capsule jar"
ZINC | One of the most important trace elements:
ZINK is involved in numerous metabolic processes and contributes to normal carbohydrate, fatty acid and vitamin A metabolism. As a powerful antioxidant, it protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. ZINC also contributes to normal protein synthesis and the maintenance of normal skin. Last but not least, ZINK is responsible for maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood, which makes it particularly popular with athletes. Due to its numerous positive properties and the low price, ZINC is used very often throughout the year. Since one can of FREY Nutrition® ZINK is enough for 4 months, three cans already cover the year-round zinc supply.
High-quality raw materials for maximum quality:
With the amino acid-histidine compound present in FREY Nutrition® ZINK, 25 mg zinc actually corresponds to 25 mg pure zinc. Other preparations and forms of zinc often contain only small amounts of pure zinc. Depending on the form, 50 mg of the corresponding zinc compound result in, for example, only 5 to 7 mg of pure zinc. With 25 mg of pure zinc per capsule, FREY Nutrition® ZINK is the most highly dosed zinc product legally marketable on the German market. In addition, the zinc used is optimally absorbed by the organism due to the amino acid compound used.
- Very high dose with 25 mg of pure zinc per capsule
- Organic zinc coupled with amino acids
- Ideal combination with L-histidine for optimal absorption
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Contributes to normal fertility
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Has a role in cell division
- Made in Germany
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children.
- Take one capsule per day with a meal with plenty of fluid.
||Per 100 g
||per serving *
||1083 kJ / 259 kcal
||7 kJ / 2 kcal
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
||per serving *
||25 mg **
* 1 capsule per day
** NRV = 250% of the nutrient reference values
Filler cellulose, zinc gluconate, L-histidine, beef gelatine (capsule), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).