Product information "Frey Nutrition Triple Whey, 2300 g can"
Triple Whey at a glance:
- Extremely high protein content of 94.3% (i.?Tr.)
- Low Fat (<1 g fat) | Low Sugar (<2 g carbohydrates) *
- Contributes to muscle gain and muscle maintenance **
- High BW of 122 thanks to 3-component whey matrix
- Developed both milk and water based
- Ultra-filtered and microfiltered manufacturing process
- Product of the Cologne List ***
- High 30% isolate content
- Hydrolyzed whey content = increased protein quality
- High BCAA content in the protein raw material (23.8 g)
- Optimal and balanced amino acid balance
- Free of artificial vitamins
- 100% solubility, instantized, no clumping
- Delicious and creamy taste
- Made in Germany
* per serving with water
** thanks to the protein it contains
*** Triple Whey Vanilla is on the Cologne list. A self-assessment was stored for all other flavors, but no analysis was carried out, as these only differ in terms of the flavor.
Due to its elaborate manufacturing process (ultrafiltration & microfiltration), the extraordinary quality of raw materials and its high protein content (94.3% in dry matter), Triple Whey sets itself apart from commercially available whey proteins. Thanks to the gentle production, denaturation (= destruction of the protein building blocks) is effectively avoided, so that a particularly high-quality protein is obtained.
Triple Whey contains 3 different types of protein that are optimally matched to one another:
- Whey protein concentrate (59?%)
- Whey protein isolate (30?%)
- Whey protein hydrolyzate (10?%)
Thanks to the high protein content, Triple Whey supports the increase in muscle mass. For this purpose, two servings should be consumed, ideally in the morning immediately after getting up and immediately after training. After training, there is a state of increased absorption capacity and nutrients such as proteins and carbohydrates are channeled more strongly into the muscle cells. Therefore, the combination with Malto 95 is particularly useful after training. Furthermore, triple whey can prevent muscle breakdown and is therefore a very popular supplement among well-informed athletes during diet phases. Thanks to the instantisation used, Triple Whey does not clump and can be easily removed in the shaker.
1 serving = 30 g (approx. 3 tablespoons) stir into 300 ml low-fat milk or water and consume 1-3 servings per day. It is recommended to take it in the morning and especially immediately after training.
Note for allergy sufferers:
Contains lactose (whey) and soy.
||per 100 g
||per serving *
||1597 kJ / 391 kcal
||479 kJ / 117 kcal
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
||83.1 g (93.3%)
||per 100 g
||according to NRV *
*) NRV =% of the nutrient reference values
Amino acid balance:
||per 100 g of protein
|L-isoleucine (BCAA) *
|L-Leucine (BCAA) *
|L-valine (BCAA) *
*) essential amino acids
ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate (59?%), Cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate (30?%), Ultrafiltered whey protein hydrolyzate (10?%), Flavor, acidifier (citric acid), sweetener (sodium cyclamate, saccharin, sucralose) .