Product information "Frey Nutrition Amino Tabs, 325 tablet can"
Amino acids for daily intake
Proteinogenic amino acids, which are contained in AMINO TABS, are particularly suitable for daily intake in order to supply the organism with high quality amino acids. AMINO TABS contain specially coordinated proteinogenic amino acids in peptide-bound form for optimal absorption and are an excellent addition to the daily diet.
Whey protein hydrolyzate as the highest quality protein
raw material The protein raw material whey protein hydrolyzate has several advantages: On the one hand, it is the highest quality raw material that is used for nutritional supplements of this type. It is particularly pure and contains high-quality proteins, almost free of fats and carbohydrates. On the other hand, the hydrolyzate stage of the whey protein provides the highest quality and most efficient form of all proteins. Whey protein helps build muscle mass and can protect against muscle loss, especially during dieting times. And last but not least, whey protein hydrolyzate has a high proportion of essential as well as branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) in concentrated form, which makes it particularly valuable.
- High quality protein raw material
- Optimal and complete amino acid matrix
- Proteins help build and maintain muscle mass
- Even and constant amino acid release from the tablets
- Rich in essential amino acids (EAAs)
- High proportion of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Low fat and carbohydrate content
- Made in Germany
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children.
Note for allergy sufferers:
- Take 6 tablets with meals, immediately after training and / or immediately before going to bed with plenty of fluid.
||Per 100 g
||per serving *
||1287 kJ (308 kcal)
||162 kj / 39 kcal
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
* one serving corresponds to 6 amino tabs
Amino acid balance:
||per 100 g of protein
|L-isoleucine (BCAA) *
|L-Leucine (BCAA) *
|L-valine (BCAA) *
* essential amino acids
Whey protein hydrolyzate, dicalcium phosphate, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).