Zinc Chelapro by BlackLine 2.0 contains 25 mg of amino acids bound zinc per capsule!
What does zinc do?
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to a normal complexion
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to a normal fat metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Zinc is essential and is one of the most famous and important trace elements. Zinc is involved in many functions in the body. Particularly interesting for athletes is the contribution to maintaining a normal T. level and the contribution to normal protein synthesis.
T. is THE hormone for building muscle mass. Protein is the most important building block for muscles.
#sinobPHARMA Zink Chleapro contains 25 mg zinc. The product has the highly bioavailable zinc biglycinate compound.
Athletes, especially fitness athletes, bodybuilders, powerlifters but also athletes who are active in endurance sports can benefit from taking the #sinobPHARMA zinc Chelapro. As an essential trace element, zinc is essential for life and should therefore not be missing in any nutritional plan.
Take one capsule daily with some liquid.
Note for allergy sufferers:
May contain traces of gluten, crustaceans, eggs, soy and milk.
The specified or recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
|Energy / calorific value
||849 kJ / 203 kcal
||3 kJ / 0 kcal
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
Filler microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, zinc biglycinate