- High protein content: 73%
- With micellar casein
- With the addition of L-glutamine
- Slow absorption
- Low sugar content
- Gluten free
- Palm oil free
- Fat free
- Without preservatives
* The information relates to the finished product diluted with water (<2.5 g sugar / 100 ml product).
It depends on the size!
Micellar casein is a colloidal giant molecule whose special structure leads to slower absorption.
This complex composition ensures a long-term supply of nutrients to the muscles. Micellar casein is an especially good choice if you take it in the evening before bed or on a long trip, as casein-based proteins can take several hours to digest.
Choose Micellar Casein Protein and take care of your muscles!
1 serving (30 g) contains:
- 105 kcal energy
- 22 grams of protein; of which 4.3 g BCAA; of which 5.9 g L-glutamine
It is an excellent source of protein as it helps increase and maintain muscle mass and maintain normal bone.
Who is BioTech USA's Micellar Casein recommended for?
- For those looking for a protein product that is suitable for dieting and can be consumed in the evening before bed.
- For those who would consume a protein powder in the evening after a workout or between meals.
- Because of its slow absorption, it can also be chosen by those with a faster metabolism.
- For people with gluten sensitivity.
Protein as a nutrient
Protein is an essential building block of our body, a source of nutrients that is produced by our body or supplemented by external sources. It contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle tissue. We need more protein if we are to exercise regularly, want to increase our muscle mass, want to lose weight or get older.
Why Choose a Protein Supplement?
Using protein supplements is a quick, convenient, and highly effective form of protein intake; all you need is protein powder, a shaker, and some water. Protein powders can be made from milk, animal or vegetable sources, or a combination of these. Their absorption can be rapid (30-40 minutes), moderate (1-2 hours) or slow (more than 2 hours).
Like all BioTechUSA products, Micellar Casein consists of harmless and carefully selected ingredients.
Mix one serving of Micellar Casein (30 g = 1 level measuring spoon = 2 heaped tablespoons) with 300 ml of water. Consume at bedtime.
Average amino acid profile per serving (30 g): essential amino acids (His, • Ile, • Leu, Lys, Met, Phe, Thr, Trp, • Val): 9063 mg; semi-essential amino acids (Arg, Cys, Gln / Glx, Pro, Tyr): 9613 mg; non-essential amino acids (Ala, Asx, Gly, Ser): 3323 mg. • BCAA content: 4286 mg.
Micellar casein concentrate (contains milk ) 90%, L-glutamine 5%, flavors, coconut fat preparation [partially hardened coconut fat, skimmed milk powder , emulsifiers (E471, E472a), glucose syrup, sucrose, milk protein , stabilizer (potassium phosphates), anti-caking agents (calcium phosphates) )], Thickener (cellulose gum), salt, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), sweetener (sucralose), coloring agent (tartrazine) *.
* Tartrazine, Allura Red AC: can impair activity and alertness in children.
Made in a facility that processes milk , eggs , gluten , soy , crustaceans , sulfur dioxide and nuts .