Refreshing flavored beverage powder from BioTech USA on a whey protein isolate basis, sugar, fat, lactose and gluten free, with sweetener.
Why Iso Whey Zero Clear?
- Refreshing, protein-containing beverage powder
- Sugar free*
- Lactose free **
- Gluten free***
- Fat free****
- Palm oil free
- Fast and easy absorption
* The statement relates to the ready-to-use product diluted with water. Sugar-free: <0.5 g / 100 ml in the ready-to-use drink.
** The statement relates to the ready-to-use product diluted with water. Lactose-free: <0.1 g lactose / 100 ml in the ready-to-use drink.
*** Gluten-free according to the regulations of the European Union
**** Fat-free: <0.5 g fat / 100 ml in the ready-to-use drink.
Refreshing novelty among proteins
Iso Whey Zero Clear is an absolute hit if you are not in the mood for a creamy protein shake, but for a really refreshing drink! The basis of the product is nothing more than a special whey protein isolate, thanks to which the protein drink powder does not have the usual creamy consistency, but rather resembles a clear, light refreshing drink. And so, in addition to the pleasant consistency, you also get the high quality you are used to from other Iso Whey Zero products!
Iso Whey Zero Clear - at BioTech USA not only the presentation and consistency are refreshing, but also the taste! Simply an unadulterated taste experience! Similar to BioTech USA's other Iso Whey Zero products, this product is gluten-free, sugar-free and lactose-free.
Who is Iso Whey Zero Clear recommended for?
- For those who actively participate in sports and do everything they can to keep their bodies tight
- Those who want to supplement their protein intake with a low-fat drink that is similar to a soft drink
- Those who prefer a soft drink-like consistency, a creamy consistency
- For fans of fruit flavors
What does one serving of Iso Whey Zero Clear contain?
1 serving (25 g) contains:
- 88 kcal
- 21 g protein
- of which 4.6 g BCAA *
* In the case of the variant with Tropical Fruits flavor with a BCAA content of 4.5 g.
Mix 1 serving of the product (25 g = 1 measuring spoon = 2 heaping tablespoons) in a blender bottle with 300 ml water. After shaking the blender bottle, let the product stand for about a minute until the foam has set. Treat yourself to it whenever you feel like something really refreshing!
Whey protein isolate 96%, flavors, antifoam agents [anti-foaming agents (dimethylpolysiloxane, silicon dioxide), emulsifiers (E 471, E 435), preservatives (potassium sorbate), acidifiers (citric acid), acidity regulators (E 507)], sweeteners (sucralose), colors (tartrazine, Allura red AC) *.
* Tartrazine, Allura Red AC: can impair activity and attention in children!
Average amino acid content in 1 serving (25 g):
Essential amino acids (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine): 9667 mg. Semi-essential amino acids (arginine, cysteine, glutamine & glutamic acid, proline, tyrosine): 6519 mg. Non-essential amino acids (alanine, aspartic acid, glycine, serine): 4564 mg. BCAA content: 4533 mg.